Saturday

My MANy Accessories For Sale #08 (SOLD)


Below: Hermès Rivale Bracelet in Black Chamonix Leather with Silver Palladium Hardware (Size M) for sale...


Below: Comes with box and original packaging...


Below: Size M... good for guys! My wrist is too small...

Below: Good condition on the hardware... gorgeous design that is like a more tone down version of CDC...


Below: Codes... if you can decipher...


Hermès Rivale Bracelet In Black Chamonix Calfskin With PHW (Size:M)

Selling away this near mint condition Hermès Rivale Bracelet in black Chamonix Calfskin with silver palladium hardware.

Got this in Paris in 2009. Worn less than 6 times. Hardware is of very minimal wear (inevitable due to usage). Leather in prime condition, no visible scratches as I have always been very careful. Still in very good condition.

I got this at medium size which I always feel is a little too big for my wrist. So after sitting on it for a while... I decided to sell this away and get one of correct sizing for me. The medium size will be perfect for a guy's wrist. My wrist is very small, so I need women's sizing.

Original Retail in Singapore: SGD880

My selling price: SGD620 (That's $260 less!)(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: