Sunday

My MANy Bags For Sale #49 (SOLD)

Below: Lanvin Python Clutch Bag up for sale. Never used in pristine condition... A statement bag for parties and functions:-)

 Below: Little details on the Python Clutch Bag... Gunmetal coloured hardware + branded rivet on the side... and zipper pull...



Lanvin Mens Python Clutch Bag (SOLD)

Exotics never go out of style. I am letting go of this gorgeous Natural Colour Python Skin pouch by Lanvin. Got this for my birthday from the Fall Winter 2010 collection but till date never got a chance to use it officially. Have only taken it out of the dust bag for some photo taking.

Read about my blog post then here.

Purchased this at the Lanvin Boutique at Hilton Hotel Singapore.

Measures 36cm (w) x 26cm (h). Great size for boys! Comes with a Lanvin branded dustbag and the packing box for the pouch (Corrugated box that protects the pouch during shipment to stores).

Store retail price: Approx. SGD860

My selling price: SGD480


(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: