Sunday

My MANy Bags FOR SALE #06 (SOLD)



Below: Base is basically free from scratches



Below: Top corner on right side (No wear and tear or scruffs)


Below: Bottom corner on right side (No wear and tear or scruffs)


Below: Corners on left side (No wear and tear or scruffs)


Below: Internal zip pocket with CK Nylon Monogram Fabric and Green Wed ribbon


Below: Internal zip pocket with CK Nylon Monogram Fabric and Green Wed ribbon. Features a CK engraved metal plaque. There are also slot pockets on the zip pocket.


Below: Internal slot pocket with CK Nylon Monogram Fabric and Green Wed ribbon


CK Calvin Klein Croc Embossed Leather Tote In Brown (SOLD)

A beautiful and yet affordable CK Calvin Klein Croc Embossed Leather Tote is up for departure from my bag family...sob sob...

Goodbye pretty 'exotic' one! The leather tote is made of croc embossed leather in an antique finish. The brown colour has uneven tones to create a aged look, that made the bag filled with character. Leather of the bag is not slouchy and hence it retains its nice shape and structure. The handles are also made of the same leather and has matte silver aluminium buckle engraved with CK Calvin Klein brand.

The interior features CK 'monogram' nylon fabric, and one zip pocket on one side and an open slot pocket (for cards or receipts) on the opposite side. There is a green web ribbon running across to give it a bit of colour accent:-)

I am parting with this bag because I am running out of storage space (Many new bags incoming!:-P I am 'doomed' for lifetime baked beans. Hehe). Since I have not used this bag after my 2 time 'out and about town usage' of the bag:-), I am willing to part with this beauty. Although it is not top end brand, the bag does gives off a more expensive feel because of the croc embossed texture. I have received compliments from a few people when I took this bag out..they ask me if this is actual croc leather:-)

I take good care of my bags and this is almost as good as new:-)

Comes with dust bag.

Dimensions are approx: 37cm (w) x 42cm (h) x 14cm (sides) x 14.5cm (base). The handles are 33 cm long flat out. And has a drop of 17cm (Long enough to shoulder sling for guys!)

My Sale Price: SGD $390

0 comments: