Sunday

My MANy Bags FOR SALE #08 (SOLD)






Bally Dober Leather Travel Bag (SOLD)

Another bag that will be parting with me is this Bally Dober Leather bag which I acquired last year during Bally's end of season sale. Reason being I have too many dark brown bags now, seeing I just got a chocolate Mulberry Large Bayswater. With limited storage space, I had to give up this useful Bally bag.

Made from sumptuous brown grained leather, the bag features a button top closure with a middle zipped pocket. Good for putting wallets and keys while the other 2 compartments are great for books, laptops and umbrellas. It's a rich brown coloured bag that will be excellent for corporate looks with suits and shirts. The removable military dogtag could even act as a dogtag necklace if you like bigger jewellery (All you need is a nice chain) or use it on other bags. There is also a buckle front pocket for extra storage and keeping your bag contents neat:-) This bag will look absolutely good with winter gear(wool long coats, leather jackets) if anyone is constantly travelling.

Used only once. And always kept in its nice dustbag. This tote will be classic in style and take you places for a long time to come:-)

Dimensions (approx.): 42.5cm (w) x 33cm (h) x 18.5cm (Base). Handles drop 21cm.

Original price: SGD $2096

My Sale Price: SGD $890
( I got it at SGD $1320.48)

Price reduced:-)

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: