Saturday

My MANy Bags For Sale #46 (SOLD)

Below: Gorgeous Balenciaga Canard Part-time in the now discontinued Giant Rose Gold Hardware up for sale! The rose gold and canard combination is simply stunning! Used once only...




  
Below: Giant Studs are now discontinued in favour of smaller ones... which is a shame. These bigger studs are more glamourous that the smaller studs that comes w B bags now!

  
Below: Me modelling the bag... works for guys if you know how to pull it off:-)



Below: The Club 21 (Balenciaga in Singapore is operated by Club 21) price tag is still attached to the inner zipper on the interior pocket. (This is the real deal and there is no dispute on its authenticity. I bought this bag at the Singapore Balenciaga Store in Hilton Hotel). If you question my integrity and reputation, then perhaps this bag is not for you:-) I do not shop fakes.


Balenciaga Rose Gold Giant Hardware Canard Part-time (SOLD)

Since I have not used this bag beyond once... I have decided I will not be using the bag any time soon. Instead of keeping the bag, it is a better idea to sell it to a new owner and let it enjoy being used:-P

An almost new, used once only, Balenciaga Part-time in Giant Rose Gold Hardware. Comes with dust bag and in great condition. Giant studs is now being discontinued and this may be your chance to own a piece of Balenciaga legacy! The rose gold hardware and studs stands out against the gorgeous canard colour (a bluish turquoise blue colour... very pretty!). The Club 21 (Balenciaga in Singapore is operated by Club 21) price tag is still attached to the inner zipper on the interior pocket. (This is the real deal and there is no dispute on its authenticity. I bought this bag at the Singapore Balenciaga Store in Hilton Hotel)

Please also note there is no Lampo branding on the underside of the rose gold zipper pulls (from the first batch of Rose Gold hardware B Bags). Read about it on purseforum here: 

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-reference-library/rggh-owners-please-help-zipper-concern-573342.html

Balenciaga Arena Bags are never on sale.

(Now for a minor imperfection on the bag. I just found out there is some tiny markings on the front panel where the giant studs are. It is almost similar in colour and cannot be seen unless you look closely holding it against the light. It looked like some glue type of markings which I am not sure it can be removed. I did not notice this where I got the bag at the Balenciaga store and hence it was inherent in the bag when I purchased it. So if you are very particular, then this bag is not for you. However, I have to say it is so faint and tiny, it does not pose any problem.)

Lastly, the white dust bag has aged with some yellowing due to Singapore's humid weather.

Below: There are some very tiny markings (Like glue marks) on the front panel (under the front zipper pocket) where the studs are. See area marked in a white box... Not visible unless you hold it to the light and look very closely. For a gauge of the size of the marking, compare it with the stitching, so it is definitely not big. 
(I took this pic with the iphone so colour quality is not very good)


Store retail price: SGD2930

My selling price: SGD2150 (Less SGD830) (Please note price is final and will not be lowered. So please do not ask for any further discount as I will ignore emails of any such requests.)


(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: