Friday

My MANy Bags For Sale #45 (SOLD)

Below: First Céline bag to leave my collection... (Do note, Prada Robot and Fur tail is not included in the sale...they are for modelling purposes...)

 
Céline Bi-material Cabas in Natural Linen and Black Leather (SOLD)

Céline Bi-material Cabas to find a new owner. Since I have amassed 4 Céline Cabas which becomes kind of excessive for a person... I have decided I will part with one to make room for new bags.

This natural linen and leather mix Céline cabas in khaki colour and black leather is epitome of minimalistic, effortless chic. Easy to match many looks, which interesting enough to make other casts another eye on you:-)

Used only a few times, leather is in very new condition. Bought at Céline boutique in Ngee Ann City. However, I notice there are some faint ageing spots on the linen fabric. Faint discoloured spots that needs very close up to notice. Do also note the white dust bag has some spots. Comes with original tags.

Store retail price: SGD1400

My selling price: SGD600 (This was one of the most sought after designs that sold out fast during SS2012 season. Here's your chance to own this:-P)


(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: