Tuesday

My MANy Bags For Sale #44 (SOLD)



Below: Balenciaga Silver Giant Hardware Praline Flat Clutch for sale! Gorgeous colour combination!




Below: Me modelling the clutch! Good neutral colour and good size for guys too!


Balenciaga Silver Giant Hardware Praline Flat Clutch (SOLD)

Another of my Balenciaga clutches going for sale. In beautiful Praline colour, a yellowish beige colour perfect for a day out without too much to carry. Colour is neutral so you can take it out day and night. Combined with silver giant hardware (soon to be phased out), this Flat Clutch is gorgeous. The wrist strap makes the clutch very handy to carry.

Used 2 times, so the condition is very new. No visible scratches or flaws. Colour may have aged slightly, but I have no other praline coloured bags, so I cannot compare. I assume all light coloured leathers will aged slightly over time and turn slightly darker.

Always kept in dust bag and all tags are still around.

Selling the clutch as I have another in Sanguine and acquired 2 Clip clutches just last October...too many!)

Store retail price: SGD1290

My selling price: SGD950
(Balenciaga classic bags never goes on sale)

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: