Thursday

My MANy Accessories For Sale #07 (SOLD)


Below: Céline for sale! It's the most fabulous piece for accessory! Too bad I cannot fit! Sob sob...


Below: Céline Gold Metal Cuff Bracelet which I have raved about... so sad that I have to part with it as it was too small...



Below: Not sold in Singapore's Céline Boutique... and there is a long waiting list should this arrive in the stores... so chances of getting this is slim. Now is your chance to own this gorgeous Céline bracelet! Comes with a drooping chain for a charming style...


Below: Opening clasp for the bracelet...



Below: Leather lined for the ultimate luxury... Céline logo subtly stamped onto the black leather...



Below: Comes with tags and dust bag and box... fabulous packaging...


Below: As seen on the Spring 2011 runway... gorgeous accessory to glamourise any outifts... in a Céline understated way...


Below: Comes in silver too, but gold is more luxe and fab!


Céline Spring 2011 Gold Metal Cuff Bracelets (SOLD)

Featured prominently in the Spring 2011 Céline lookbooks, these Céline Gold Metal Cuff Bracelets are one of the most eye catching pieces in the collection. The simple but glamourous metal cuff exemplifies Céline's minimalist chic. I was obsessed about these cuffs and had to find a way to track them down. Unfortunately, Singapore's Céline Boutiques do not stock this gorgeous accessory, so I had to try my luck online. And thru many searches, only on reputable retailers... I found this highly elusive accessory.

I received it in the mail today, but to my disappointment, they were too small. These cuffs are really made for women. I got a size S and it was too tight for me, even though I am skinny. Even Medium size will not fit my wrist, so exchanging it for a larger size was not feasible for me. Hence I am letting go of this lovely gorgeous fabulous piece to the lucky woman/guy who can fit the bracelet. Singapore Céline stores told me there is a long wait list for this piece if they should ever arrive in stores. So hopes of getting this bracelet are slim. Now's your chance!

Email me if you are interested! It's a hot piece too good to be missed!

The bracelet is BRAND NEW, never been worn (SIZE is SMALL. It will fit great with a slim girl. My female colleague tried it on and it was so fabulous that made me so jealous!). The protective transparent sticker is still in tact, so you can be sure it is of pristine condition. There is a leather lining on the inside of the cuff, very luxurious. Céline logo subtly gold stamped on the leather. A very charming metal chain with a hook to attached and create a drooping design where worn. Very nice:-)

Here are the sizing details:

Circumference of the cuff measured from the outside: approx. 17.2cm

Diameter: Approx. 5cm

Width of cuff: Approx 5cm

My selling price: SGD$650

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: