Saturday

My MANy Bags For Sale #38

Below: Handsome Gucci Checks Canvas Tote for sale:-)



Gucci Black And White Checks Canvas Tote

Almost new roomy Gucci Canvas tote in beautiful black and white checks pattern. Perfect bag for the beach, or simply weekend adventures in the city. Used less than 4 times. Canvas is clean and unsoiled. Handles are long enough for shoulder sling:-) Great size for guys. A riveted 'rubberised' plaque with Gucci logo on the front for a sporty look. Internally lined with matching smaller checks fabric and a zipped pocket.

Sizing details
Measures 60cm width, 40cm height and 19cm depth.

My selling price: SGD$400

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: