Saturday

My MANy Bags For Sale #39 (SOLD)





Mulberry Eliot White Leather Tote (SOLD)

Selling another good bag for guys! This time from Mulberry. The Eliot tote is crafted in full white leather, very soft and nicely grained. There is a silver plaque on the front with Mulberry's branding. Handles are long enough to be shoulder sling, unlined with internal zipped pocket.

Condition is very good. No visible stains or scratches. Used less than 4 times.

I am selling as I have not been using the bag as much as I wanted. Comes with original dustbag and tags.

Measurements:
52cm width x 38cm height x 9cm depth


My selling price: SGD$420

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: