Saturday

My MANy Bags For Sale #40 (SOLD)





Balenciaga Weekender In Sanguine (SOLD)

Decided to sell off my weekenders. I feel I get overwhelmed by the weekenders' size. Perhaps my preference is for smaller bags now. This gorgeous Balenciaga piece is in deep wine colour of Sanguine. Rich colour, unique but not overpowering. Brand new and never been used. Comes with tags and original dustbag. Got this from HG bags, a reputable online seller for Balenciaga Bags. (www.hgbagsonline.com)

Original price sold in stores: SGD2460

My selling price: SGD$1900

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: