Monday

My MANy Bags For Sale #24 (SOLD)






Miu Miu Lux Black Distressed Leather Gathered Top Tote (SOLD)

Gorgeous slouchy open gathered top tote from Miu Miu with a magnetic snap button closure. What is most appealing about this bag is the distressed black leather with a slight shine. The unique round sac shape is interesting and comes with a shoulder strap for alternative way of wearing. Gorgeous gold hardware accentuates the black leather giving good contrast and a luxurious look. There is one internal zip pocket and features subtle Miu Miu branding on the side of the bag.

I am parting with this bag as part of my regular bag storage space clearing project. This bag is lightly used (1-2 times) and in almost perfect condition. Comes with dust bag. Perfect for a fashion forward gal or boy who wants a bag of individuality and versatility!

Original price: SGD $1990

My sale price: SGD $1040


(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: