Saturday

My MANy Bags For Sale #25 (SOLD)






Gucci Dark Brown Guccisima Leather Tote
(SOLD)

It's a new year and time to do some exodus ritual in anticipation of annual house keeping:-P Hence, more bags leaving my bag harem. Over crowding makes my least exposed bags lonely and sad:-( Sob sob, cries the bags.

So since I have not use this Gucci Dark Brown Guccisima Leather Tote for a white, I have decided to part ways with this gorgeous and versatile bag. Made of very light weight Guccisima leather, the zip top tote bag has a roomy body and handles long enough to sling across the shoulders. The light gold hardware adds a subtle glamour to the bag, while the dark brown colour ensures its classic bag status and never gets out of style. The interior is lined in Gucci crest monogram fabric and has a internal zip and handphone pocket.

Since the brown Guccisima range is classic amongst the Gucci bags, this bag has not gone on sale! The Gucci website is still selling the bag at full retail price!

I have only used this bag for about 5 times and have taken great care and almost like new! The size is also very handy, not too overwhelmingly big to be cumbersome but not too petite to look feminine for guys:-) (This bag made for men!)

Comes with original dust bag.

Original price: SGD $1290

My sale price: SGD $950
(That's like 20% off!)

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: