Saturday

My MANy Bags For Sale #26 (SOLD)





YSL Men's Besace Bag (SOLD)

Another bag I am parting with this time, is the very scarce YSL Men's Besace Bag which was never found in Singapore, but I got it from London in 2008. The bag takes on the design of the popular woman's design but made in a larger size for guys. So men can also achieve the effortless chic that YSL women has always enjoyed and not look feminine doing so!

The material is of a sand coloured suede and features aged brass hardware. The shoulder strap can be extended and shorten to suit any body size. Slouchy and roomy, the bag is perfect for easy shopping afternoons or daily out and about town.

Reason why I have decided to part with this rare bag is my style have evolved and I feel this bag no longer fits me as well. So hope it will find another owner who will love it more!:-)

Have used it for about 3 times. Condition is excellent!

(C0mes with original dustbag)

Original price: GBP 980 (I paid approx. SGD $2200)

My sale price: SGD $1450


(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: