Saturday

My MANy Bags For Sale #27 (SOLD)









Mulberry Large Meygan Bag (SOLD)

Summer season is here again, so this Mulberry Large Meygan Bag will be perfect for summer chic with it's preppy stripe fabric body and tan coloured leather handles and trim! A great choice for easy fun style and roomy and lightweight enough to take to town or the beach!

A nice Mulberry brass plaque adorns the front of the bag and features an internal pocket for safekeeping wallets and valuables!

Very new condition, used only about 4 times.

(UPDATE: Dimensions of the bag are approx: Width (52cm) x Height (36cm) x Base (16cm). Handle drops 16cm and is about 19 wide, so it can fit a huge shoulder!)


Original price: SGD $990

My sale price: SGD $550


(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: