Sunday

My MANy Accessories For Sale #01 (SOLD)







Mulberry Black Croc Embossed Leather Passport Holder (SOLD)

I have just acquired a travel wallet that will help keep me organised during my travels so it seems like a duplicate to keep this passport holder from Mulberry at the same time. Hence, I am going to part with this passport holder and use it towards partially paying for my new travel wallet:-) I have NEVER used it since my purchase last year (2008), so it is BRAND NEW:-) Kept nicely wrapped in tissue and have probably been taken out once after I got it to admire it's beauty:-P

Made from fine Mulberry leather given a crocodile skin texture, this rich and luxurious Mulberry Black Croc Embossed Leather Passport Holder will definitely allow you to travel in style. Black colour is also classic and timeless while resisting dirt protecting our precious passports:-) The passport holder features a clear window on the left side to see all the details of your ID, while the left side has a slot which can be use to store small flight ticket ends:-) The inside is also lined with Mulberry monogrammed fabric, looking very luxuruious. A stamped Mulberry tree logo is subtlely positioned on the bottom right corner on the front in an understated and elegant way. The whole feel of the leather is simply sumptuous and luxurious!

Mulberry rarely sells their bags and accessories range in classic colours and styles at a discount during end of season sales. This passport holder is one style that is recurring and from what I observed thru the past few seasons, it was never marked down.

Original price: SGD $249 (as sold in Mulberry Singapore, Hilton Hotel)

My Sale Price: SGD $190

This passport holder is open for sale again. Seems the buyer did not response to my email after I agreed to keep it aside for him. I was too busy to sort this out till now. But it is up for sale again:-)

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks for overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: