Sunday

My MANy Bags For Sale #33 (SOLD)





Louis Vuitton Graffiti Orange Keepall 50 (BRAND NEW!) (SOLD)

I am finally 'divorcing' my Louis Vuitton Graffiti Ornage Keepall 50 due to stale 'marriage life' of inactivity. Having not used the bag ever since I acquired it, I feel it is only fair for the bag to go to an owner who will love and use the bag as it was meant to.

No longer available for sale in LV stores, this brilliant neon orange 'flourescent ink' bag is a tribue to artist Stephen Sprouse. At a size 50, and ultra light-weight, the Keepall 50 makes for an amazing travel companion.

Have not been used, and always kept in a dust bag, so you can be assured of the mint condition of the bag. Comes with dust bag, and tags. Please do note the luggage tag has been personalised with my name, so you will not be getting the luggage tag. U can easily acquire a new tag at LV stores for approx. SGD $70. A collector's piece, a bag for keeps for years to come. Do note Louis Vuitton never goes on sale, so you are getting a discount from this offer:-) This bag has been sold out...and this may be your last chance to own it if you miss out on buying last year!

Original price: SGD $2460

My sale price: SGD $2050


(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: