Friday

My MANy Bags FOR SALE #11 (SOLD)










Jil Sander Washed Canvas Sling Bag (SOLD)

New bags from my bag collection for sale! First up, this Jil Sander Washed Canvas Sling Bag in beige and dark brown leather trim and strap. This was designed by sexy Milan Vukmirovic when he was the creative director of Jil Sander. The most interesting design of the bag is the way the shoulder strap becomes part of the leather trimming on the top. It's a continuous piece of leather, with another piece at the base, giving it a very clean and minimal look, which is reminiscent of Jil Sander. Very light weight and subtly marked with the brand logo on the silver buckle and the leather shoulder strap. This is one handy bag for nonchalant look out about town:-)

Since I am off the messenger bag phrase of my life, I decided to part with this bag. Overall condition of the bag is good. Clean and leather has minimal wear. However, there is one spot on each side of the bag, where the leather strap meets the canvas. It seems the leather may have stained the canvas. It may come off with some cleaning but I am not sure.

Nonetheless, it's a nice bag with a unique design, perfectly suited for an easy weekend out.

Dimensions (Approx): 36cm(h) x 41.5(w) x 7cm(Base)


Original price: Approx. SGD $699

My Sale Price:
SGD $180

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: