Friday

My MANy Bags FOR SALE #12 (SOLD)




Below: Notice the brown part along the edge...that is the wear and tear I am talking about...it's not major...can be cover up with black marker or leather polish.




Dior Homme Black Canvas Messenger Bag (SOLD)

I got this messenger bag all the way from Paris a few years back. It was one of my favourite bags then, of course during my messenger bag phrase. Since I have not been carrying a messenger bag for ages, this will be leaving my bag family as well.

This Dior Homme messenger bag is contemporary and minimal, as in the style of brand. Subtle monogram of the Dior logo adorned the canvas but not overpowering. It is a recurring design that is still sold in Dior Homme shops. This belongs to the basic range and rarely go on sale.

I have used this bag quite a number of times, as evident in some minor wear on the edge (just a few spots, not too major) of the canvas bag flap. Nothing that a good old black marker could not cover up. I would say the bag is almost 70% new. This bag will look great for smart office wear (sturdy enough for laptops as well!) or a great night out. Masculine style for the modern male.:-)

Dimensions (Approx): 34cm(w) x 30cm(h) x 10cm (Base)

Original price: Euro $440 (approx. SGD $876)

My Sale Price: SGD $310

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: