Friday

My MANy Bags FOR SALE #14 (SOLD)





,

Marc By Marc Jacobs Wool 'Coat' Military Green Messenger Bag (SOLD)

Another lovely messenger bag due on its way out of my bag family. Again, messenger bags is no longer my style...so I am letting go of most of the messenger style bags in my collection.

This Marc By Marc Jacobs messenger bag spots an interesting design, as if it was made from a wool coat. There is interesting button hole details (holes are closed:-P) and even a coat pocket in the front flap of the bag. The material is thick wool in military green which gives off a masculine and rugged feel. It reminds me of those vintage military bags or bags used by old Harvard students as it slouches very nicely around the body. The shoulder strap is broad and long, with a brass buckle engraved with Marc By Marc Jacobs logo. The interior has a 2 compartments seperateed by the beige fabric lining. This bag sums up Marc By Marc Jacobs' nonchalant and vintage inspired looks perfectly. I got this in Bangkok at the multi-label boutique, Belle (I think I remember correctly, this store was at Hyatt Hotel once before it shut operations) and was before Marc By Marc Jacobs was available in Singapore.

I have only used this bag once, hence the condition is excellent.

Dimensions (approx.): 48cm(W) x 28.5cm(H) x 10.5cm(Base)

Original price: Approx. SGD $500


My Sale Price: SGD $290

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: