Sunday

My MANy Accessories For Sale #06 (SOLD)




Loewe Round Textured Leather Coin Purse In Orange
(SOLD)

Brand new, never been used Loewe orange textured leather round coin purse to be sold... since I own another one in deep green that is exactly the same. I realised I bought too many coin purses and I seriously do not have so many coins to keep:-P

So this has to go.

Beautiful colour in cheery orange, with gold tone zipper and Loewe icon embossed on the front. Perfect for all your loose change, easy to use and adds a pop of colour to your bag interior:-P

I used my green one and it is definitely a good purse to hold my coins! Comes with all original tags, dust cloth and box:-)

Original price: SGD $250

My Sale Price: SGD $180 (it's brand new!)

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: