Sunday

My MANy Accessories For Sale #05 (SOLD)



Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Graffiti Necktie (SOLD)

Up for sale, Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Graffiti Necktie... since I am barely a necktie person. So instead of leaving the poor gorgeous necktie to weep in this ultra cool packaging box, I decided it should find a new home that will put him to good use. This is a seasonal collection item and is no longer in production. I have never used it before, comes with the original box and tags.

The graffiti print even glows in ultra violet light! Imagine hitting a bar or club wearing this...:-P
A collector's piece!

Original price: SGD $295

My Sale Price: SGD $295 (hey it's brand new and not produced any more:-P)

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: