Sunday

My MANy Bags FOR SALE #01 (SOLD)










Miu Miu Checks Wool And Leather Sling Bag (SOLD)

I got this Miu Miu Checks Wool And Leather Sling Bag in Fall Winter 2004, becos the season was about British Mod influences. This handy leather and wool sling bag from Miu Miu features very 'Burberry-ish' grey wool checks and is in a good size for travelling. I had the intention to use it during my winter travels and it would match up very well with the sombre hues of blacks and deep browns of winter coats. Plus, being a good handy size, it means the bag will not be cumbersome and can still hold a decent amount of travel items. Light-weight and with a snap button flap closure, an external pocket and a zipped one as well, you can easily get organised with all your 'travel trinkets'. The bag is lined with black nylon so it will withstand dirt and stains. I could fit in an umbrella, a guidebook, wallet, travel documents and handphone, digital camera etc.

However, even with such planning, sometimes you do not get to fulfill them as expected. I was on a hiatus with travelling in winter time as my friends decided to head off to Europe during summer season to experience a different weather after 2004. And there were also a bit of a delayed in travel plans as everyone seems to not be able to take time off work then. Therefore, this bag stays safely in its felt pouch and I never really got a chance to use it. Yes, it's new and never been used before. I grew out of the shoulder sling messenger style of bags and got into full gear with tote bags.

So after having some time to sort out my bag 'inventory', I decided I will part with this bag instead of keeping and not not using it.

I remembered I paid around SGD $740 for the bag at Miu Miu Paragon.

My Sale Price: SGD $360

Updates:
Dimensions of the bag are: 26.5cm(w) x 32cm(h) x 8.5cm(Base Depth)
The strap at it's longest length will be 116 cm (Inclusive of the metal hooks).
All dimensions are measured as best as I could, will give a good idea of the size of bag and length of strap:-)

Interested parties, contact me at my email, curveorange@gmail.com or leave a comment here. Local SG buyers only:-P Sorry...I am too busy managing work, play and my blog...maybe in the future, I will open the bag sale to international buyers:-) Apologies.

0 comments: