Sunday

My MANy Bags FOR SALE #02 (SOLD)











Dolce & Gabbana Canvas Messenger Bag (SOLD)

Another bag that is leaving 'myMANybags' happy family is this Dolce & Gabbana Canvas Messenger Bag. Made with a nylon type of canvas with brown leather trim and aged brass hardware. The roomy and lightweight bag features 3 turn lock buckles where you can adjust the size of the bag by fastening the bag flap at varying positions. There are also 2 side buckle straps for you to expand the compartment of the bag. The interior of the bag is divided into 2 compartments with a zipped pocket on one of them.

Dolce & Gabbana branding is seen all over the bag so this is one bag that will be instantly recognised:-) Logo fans alert!

I got this during Fall Winter 2005 season at Dolce & Gabbana Boutique, Hilton Hotel (This is not D&G line, it the more premium first line Dolce & Gabbana). Kept it again, I have a bad habit...and never seem to find a right time to use it. (The brand plastic tab is still intact around the shoulder strap! Comes with authenticity card and dust bag too.) Since my messenger bag days are over, and with new acquisition of bags incoming, I have to make room for the new members and therefore, will have to let this bag find a new home.:-) This bag will be easy to match with jeans and tees for those casual weekends out!

I paid about SGD $669 then, but...

My Sale Price: SGD $300

Updates:
Dimensions of the bag are: 42cm(w) x 34cm(h) x 23cm(Base Depth)
The strap buckled at it's longest length will be 107 cm. All dimensions are measured as best as I could, will give a good idea of the size of bag and length of strap:-)

Interested parties, contact me at my email, curveorange@gmail.com or leave a comment here. Local SG buyers only:-P Sorry...I am too busy managing work, play and my blog...maybe in the future, I will open the bag sale to international buyers:-) Apologies.

0 comments: