Monday

My MANy Bags FOR SALE #04 (SOLD)




Gucci GG Fabric Tote With Green/Red Web Handles And Dark Brown Leather Trim (SOLD)

Bag #2 for sale. My Gucci GG Fabric tote bag with zip top closure and signature green/red web handles. The handles and base of the bag are reinforced with dark brown leather. This is a handy bag which is tough and roomy to keep all your belongings. There is an internal zip pocket and handphone pouch.

I have used this bag for maybe less than 10 times, considering how long it takes for my bag cycle to come back to the same bag again..hahaha. I have another Gucci GG Fabric bamboo tassel drawstring tote so I thought I can part with this tote. No point to have 2 GG fabric totes.

I bought this tote bag for SGD $780 at Gucci Paragon store a couple of years back. Now I am willing to part with it at SGD$480. This bag is again from the classic range and never goes on sale.

Interested parties, contact me here.

Dimensions are approx.:
47cm (h) x 42cm (w) x 10cm (Base). Handle drop: 16 cm


My sale price: SGD $480

0 comments: