Friday

My MANy Bags FOR SALE #17 (SOLD)










Bally Baltic Canvas Tote Bag With Beige And Blue Contrast Stripes (SOLD)

One new bag leaving my bag family:-) This time it is the very light-weight and roomy Bally Baltic Canvas Tote Bag:-)

I am on a frenzy to make room for new bags, so after using this bag once, I feel I am not the best person to pull this bag off. Perhaps some of you out there could do this beautiful bag justice.

I love the blue and beige contrast web on the bag and the shoulder strap. A mix of nautical and masculine fraternity colours. A good bag for weekend trips, versatile and light enough for daily use too. The shoulder strap is a good option to free up your hands while you are on the move. There is an internal pocket within the bag. This is true sporty chic:-P

Comes with original dustbag.

Dimensions (Approx): 51cm(W) x 34.5cm(H) x 17cm(Depth). Shoulder strap is adjustable to any length to fit all builds:-)

Original price: SGD $992

My Sale Price: SGD $520

(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: