Monday

My MANy Accessories For Sale #03






Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Pochette Clés In Vert Tonic

I think I have bought too many small leather goods the past few months. And since I am building my orange coloured family, I thought I will let go of this Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Pochette Clés In Vert Tonic. Have to stick to one colour to collect and go all the way. Hence, I am parting with this brand new Monogram Vernis Pochette Clés. Never used and of course, in the best mint condition. The protective sticker on the metal plaque is not veen removed yet. As good as new from the store, if not better. I choose the best one from the lot when I purchased this:-)

Original price: SGD $455

My Sale Price: SGD $350


(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: