Monday

My MANy Accessories For Sale #04 (SOLD)




Balenciaga Bianco/Gris Suede And Leather Giant Coin Purse (SOLD)

Since I have recently gotten my Sanguine Coin Purse, I am going to say goodbye to this Balenciaga Bianco/Gris Suede And Leather Giant Coin Purse. I originally bought this in hopes of wanting to match it with my Anthracite Weekender. But the grey on the SS09 Anthracite colour has a bluish undertone so the grey was not exactly matching.

So I am hoping this beautiful coin purse can find a new home. Have only used it once, so the condition is very good. Bought it from the Balenciaga store in Hilton Hotel:-)

Original price: SGD $569

My Sale Price: SGD $280


(Drop me an email @ curveorange@gmail.com if you are interested in this bag. At this point in time, I can only sell within Singapore. Thanks to overseas buyers who are interested. In the future, I will try to ship internationally.:-P)

0 comments: